20. Juni 2016

IT'S NOT A GOODBYE, IT'S A SEE YA LATER

The time is pretty much over and it feels weird to know that you have to leave so soon.
My last few days I spend with my two families and my friends, but all the first times you have at the beginning of the year are pretty soon last times.
With cupcakes, lunch and bonfires it was not to bad though. I got to see the whole team once again before I left and got to see some family from Texas.
I feel bad to say something like that but I didn't feel like I am going to start crying, not because I won't miss everyone but because there is so much new waiting for me. I am so glad that I got to spend my last days and moments with some of the best people I have ever met. The goodbye was hard but they will definitely see me again, pretty soon I hope.
 
Meine Zeit in Amerika neigt sich dem Ende zu und es fühlt sich seltsam an zuwissen dass du dein Leben wieder einmal hinter dir last. Aber ich konnte meine Zeit wenigstens mit meinen zwei Familien und Freunden verbringe. Graduation, Lagerfeuer, cupcakes und Mittagessen haben die letzten paar Momente sehr erträglich gemacht.
Auch wenn ich traurig war gehen zu müssen, war ich trotzdem nicht in der Stimmung zu weinen, nicht weil ich niemanden vermissen werde sondern, weil ich mich so gefreut habe alle wiederzusehen und in den so fremden Alltag zurück zukommen.


















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen